150g Oat/Rice/Coconut Flour
60g Rolled Oats
1 Banana (Mashed)
3 tbsp. Whole Peanut butter ( no added sugar or salt)
1 Egg Beaten
1 tsp Cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/ Gas Mark 4
- In a large bowel mix together thoroughly the flour, oats and cinnamon.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix well to form a dough. If the mixture is too wet you can add a little more flour until if forms a dough. If too dry and a little water to form the dough.
- Knead the dough well and leave at room temperature for 15mins.
- Light dust a surface with flour and roll out your dough so that it is approx. 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out your biscuits with your choice of cutter and place onto a lined baking tray leaving little spaces between each biscuit.
- Bake for approx. 25-30 minutes or until crisp & golden.
- Allow to completely cool on a wire rack before storing in an air tight container.