- 225g Rolled Oats
- 75g Coconut Flour/Rice Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Small Apple (grated)
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180 degrees/ Gas Mark 4
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until a soft dough is formed. If necessary add warm water a little at a time until a dough ball is formed.
- Let the dough sit at room temperature for approx. 15 minutes.
- Lightly dust an area of work surface with flour, and roll out the dough so that it is approx. 1/4 thick.
- Cut out the biscuits with your choice of cutter and place onto your lined baking tray, leaving a little space between each biscuit.
- Bake in the oven for around 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are crisp and lightly golden.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before storing in an air tight container.