225g Oat/Coconut/Rice Flour
50g Flaxseed Meal
115 Natural Plain Yogurt (no added sugar)
1-2 tbsp. Honey
Preheat oven to 180 degrees/Gas Mark 4
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and flaxseed meal.
- Add the yogurt and honey, mix well. Stir through the blueberries. Mix thoroughly until a soft dough forms. If the mixture is too wet you can add a little extra flour until it forms a dough. If too dry add a little water to form the dough.
- Knead the dough into a ball.
- Lightly dust your surface, and roll out the dough so that it is approx. 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out the biscuits with your choice if cutter & place onto a lined baking tray. Leaving space between each biscuit.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 25-30minutes, or until crisp & golden.
- Allow to completely cool on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
** TIP FOR AN EASTER VIBE USE A RABIT SHAPED CUTTER!**